K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

Blog directories 101

Okay, I have mentioned in some of my postings about submitting blogs to blog directories and you are probably think why there are so many of them. Yeah, there are! But this helps provide backlinks to your blog. I mentioned backlinks on one of my hubs, go to http://hubpages.com/hub/Networking-Blogs-Together to read more.

What are blog directories?

Some people think blog directories are search engines but they are for from it. Blog directories are similar to web directories where you submit a blog url and the link is categorized. Instead of the link being listed on the web, based on keywords, it is listed based on categories and subcategories.

If your looking for more blog traffic start submitting your blog to blog directories. I submit my blogs to at least 2 to 3 a day. Yeah, I agree there are a lot of directories but I think of it this way:
If I start doing it now the faster I can get visitors to my blog. Don't overwhelm yourself by trying to do it all at once. Find some time to site down and do a few a day and before you know it you'll be generating traffic.

If you are looking for a list of blog directories just do a google search and you'll find hundreds of sites listing blog directories. Some offer information on which ones are free and which ones require registration. Choose the one you want to submit your blog too.

Now I make money with my blogs by adding affiliate programs so, I try to get my blogs up fast. If you would like to learn more just scroll down the page and learn how it it all works.

1 comment:

  1. The backlinks from blog directories should be combined with the backlinks from the articles submitted to article directories (on topics closely related to your blog's most important keywords).

    A properly developed backlink program will deliver far more targeted traffic to your blog due to its impact on the search engines than due to the actual directory links themselves.

    I maintain a list of The Top 101 Blog Directories & RSS Submission Sites on my blog at:

    Blog Directories And RSS Feed Directories

    Since I update this list weekly there are now 513 entries listed with NO DEAD LINKS.

    Try to submit to 3-5 directories PER DAY. This discipline will pay big dividends over the long run.

    If you find sufficient value in this list, please link to it in your "Blog Directories" sidebar.

    Thanks.

    Best of success,

    Robert A. Kearse

    ReplyDelete

Twitter