K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

Affiliate Program Opportunity Survey!

"If You Had A Choice Which Type Of Affiliate Program Opportunity Would You Choose!"

I was up most of the night thinking about the affiliate programs that provide a way for people to make an residual income online. There are so many of them it left me thinking which one is the best. It is a crap shoot choosing the right one that is going to provide me with the best ROI.

I came to the conclusion that there is a way to determine the best avenue of choosing the right Affiliate program. The program has to offer a risk free compensation and with the best return on investment.

For example:

One of my prospects that I have been helping came to me and asked me about the affiliate program we are in. I am not going to mention his name just to protect his identity so, I will refer to him as Mr. X. Now Mr.X joined my business opportunity thinking he was going to make money right off the bat. But as we all know that a true business takes time to build especially on the internet. Any ways, Mr. X was at the end of his 30 Day Free trial and wanted to know what would be the best avenue for his ROI. Mr. X didn't have enough money and he was out of a job to be able to afford a monthly fee so, this is what I told him to do:

I told Mr. X that I had another program that offers a 90 day trial that was risk free and his return on investment would be much faster (Less than one week). It cost a little more but it is a one time fee instead of a monthly fee like the one he was in. I suggested for him to join the opportunity that offers a one time fee with a 90 day money back guarantee because it has a faster ROI. If he continued with the program he was in he would be paying continuously every month on a program that does work but if you have no money it will drain your pocket fast.

Now if you were Mr. X and you had very little money to invest which program would you
invest in:

Option A. Stay in the Affiliate program that offers a 30 Day Free Trial but has a monthly fee.
FREE Training - Difficult to get an answers unless you have a mentor like me.
9 ways to make residual income - Many are confused as to how it works! It takes longer to understand what your product is than it does to get started. If you don't have someone taking you by the hand you could get overwhelmed and lose money rather than make money. Of coarse I make money but I also have a J.O.B. to keep me afloat.

Or

Option B. The Affiliate Program That offers A 90 Day Risk Free money back guarantee with a one time fee. NO MONTHLY FEES
Free Training
Automated Emails
Free Gifts to offer to help generate prospects.
easy to understand and get started
Targeted Market - Already identified
One Time Fee with a 90 day money back guarantee
Return On Investment is less than 1 week, I can say this because I am proof! $1000 can be made in 24 hours or less.

Now, you choose which one you think is the best option and I will share it with Mr. X. Your comments will be the vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter