K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

$$ More Exposure + More Traffic = More Money$$

While I was surfing forums I discovered a traffic trick that I think could
provide a steady flow of traffic to either your website or your blog.

One concern that most of you have is how to drive more traffic to your
Affiliate programs without spending any money and is going to give you
more referrals.

Here is what you can do:

Go to a search engine like Google or Yahoo and type in the following

"Daily Link Roundup"
"Weekly Link Roundup"
"Monday Link Roundup"
"Friday Link Roundup"
"Link Roundup"

What I learned is that it will give me a list of blogs that offer a weekly roundup
of blogs that offer good content related to my site. So what I did was found a blog that was related to my blog. I then messaged the owner asking to swap links.

What this does is creating a back link to a higher quality blog or site. I shared some info about back links a few weeks ago on my hub at http://hubpages.com/hub/Networking-Blogs-Together

If you plan on doing this make sure your content is of good quality or you may not get a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter