K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

Exposing The Keyword Science of Twitter



Written By Lonnie Niver


I wrote a post not too long ago called "Are Your Twitter Posts Getting Read?" where I talked about how twitter works. But the article didn't give enough information where someone new would understand it so, I made a video that explains the use of keywords on twitter to generate unique traffic to your sites.

One person who commented on my article saying that she doesn't use Twitter anymore because by the time she added a post there was about 100 more posts right behind hers so how is anyone going to see her post. This is so true but what she doesn't know is that there is a science behind twitter using keywords.

You have heard people say to use keywords when posting on twitter, haven't you? There is a reason people say this. It's because when you use a keyword in your post it targets people having the same interest. For example: If I wrote a post discussing "Network Marketing" then I would use Network Marketing and any other keywords pertaining to network marketing in my post. The post may get shuffled to the bottom quick on the home page but it will take longer on the keyword page.

That is right I said Keyword Page. This page consists of every Twitter user using the same keywords.

Okay, so I said I have a video for you so here it is "Exposing The Keyword Science of Twitter" This video explains how you can benefit from twitter by using Keywords in your posts. Take the time to watch the video and give me your opinion. We all love opinions and you may know something that I missed that can help someone else.

Regards,

Lonnie D. Niver

JOIN THIS GROUP NOW




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter