K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

Are you Ready To Go Fishing?

Written By Lonnie Niver

I love to fish, especially for steel heads off the Great Lakes. I would like to take you on a fishing adventure. The type of fish we are fish for are very sophisticated and it requires a specific type of bait that grabs their attention and causes them to go into a feeding frenzy. The type of fish we are going to catch are called prospects.

So...

...Are you ready to go fishing?

Prospecting is much like fishing, you have to know your fish before you can catch them. First, find a pond where the fish are feeding. Then find the right type of bait that will cause them take the bait. I am taking with me a few special lures and My fishing rod. A heavy duty rod with a open face reel to catch the big fish. I like to go prepared for the big fish because they are the ones that put up a good fight.

Alright, time to go fishing!

What pond are we going to go fishing in first?

Let's start in my pond first and work our way up to the bigger ponds. I have a small pond the prospects in my pond are hungry to make money but are short on income. If the price is right they are eager to open their wallets. These prospects are either looking for extra income or they were laid off their job and have nothing better to do but to learn how to make money. They are also very sensitive when you ask them for money so the bait we will use is educational marketing. Instead of asking them to buy we are going to teach them how to make money to gain our trust and buy from us.

The first thing I will do is get out my heavy duty fishing rod I call Blogging. Blogging is a great way to start finding fish without the cost and you can add affiliate programs. While you're fishing you may get little nibbles here and there with the affiliate programs

Now I am going to add the bait which is educational marketing. Just like fishing there are many different baits to use so, we have to find a bait our prospects are feeding on. In mine pond I teach my prospects how to make money with affiliate programs for free. The information I offer has to be unique and have value or my prospects will swim away. To create a feeding frenzy I have to find something my prospects are willing to bite on.

I can start by offering free gifts for visiting my blog. I offer free places to find good money making affiliate programs. I also share how they can get traffic to their affiliate programs.

Now, what do we do if we get a big fish? We are going to need a net.
Net can get a little pricey called email marketing like Aweber. There is a cost but Aweber catches your prospects email addresses when you offer free information. I am sure you have seen this around if you've been trying to find an opportunity online. It is a very popular tool to use. Some will offer trial like Aweber who offers a 30 day trial for $1.

Now if your pond drys up then what?

Go find someone else's pond to fish in. One way is though the use of joint venturing! Joint venture (according to Wikipedia) is an entity formed between two or more parties to undertake economic activity together. What?

It simple means to go ask another business owner, preferably one that is not competing with your business, if they would be interested in doing a joint venture. This creates a win, win situation for both parties to share revenues and expenses.

There are three things you need before you go fishing for prospects, a pond filled with hungry prospects, the tools used to catch your prospects and the bait to reel them in. Once you have created a relationship with your prospects you can introduce you products, services or compensation to them.

To get in a joint venture with me send me a link to your website and opportunity and what you can offer my prospects and I will send you the offer I can send to yours. My email address is mrdeen51@gmail.com

Regards,

Lonnie D. Niver

JOIN THIS GROUP NOW




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter