K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

The Science Of Automated Article & Blog Traffic!



Written By Lonnie Niver


A few weeks ago I wrote and article called "How To Funnel Prospects To Your Business!" and it didn't get as much attention as I hoped so, I decided to do some research. What I learned was that there were already a lot of people using Twitter-feed on twitter to funnel traffic to their business. As I was digging an online friend of mine introduced me to another website. This other site allowed me to connect 4 sites so when I write an article it is automated to my blog and then notifies friends and family of my article. This site is called blogomator.com and it is free!

What I have done is created a video that will walk you through the process of building
your traffic funnel for your articles. Click on this link to watch the video! Now, this video
only shows the setup for ezinearticles.com on blogomator.com. Blogomator has said they are
in the process of setting up blogs for blogger s.com and then we will be able to update information on
blogger sites.

There is no sound other than music. I had to add annotations to the video because my audio
wasn't matching up. I believe that the annotations will work better because you can pause the
video if you need to read how to do something.

There are 6 sites you'll want to subscribe to complete this process. The sites are as follows:

Ezinearticles.com
Wordpress.com
blogomator.com
twitterfeed.com
twitter.com
Facebook.com

Once you finish setting up each account you can start using the video to create your funnel.
I hope you enjoy the video and learn a lot from it. If you would please leave a comment.

I forgot to mention that each site above is free to join, for those of you who are not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter