K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

I Hate CLICKBANK... I Just Don't Get It!!!



Written By Lonnie Niver


One of the highest paying affiliate programs on the internet is Clickbank. The people struggling with ClickBack hate the program because they don't understand how the program works. There is a way to choose the right vendor that will make them the most commission. We need to give them guidance and training that will help them start making money.

Now I want to set this straight right now before I go on with this article...

THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME! IT TAKES TIME AND A LOT OF TRAINING TO START MAKING MONEY WITH CLICKBANK.

Listen to me, it took me almost 2 years to learn how ClickBank works before I saw any money and I had no training and no one to walk me down the right path. Consider yourself lucky for finding this article because I am going to take
you hand and show you how to choose the right vendor to cash in on. I already started making a list for you on my site at LonnieNiver.com to help you get started.

Here is the fun stuff...

NOT REALLY, But it will be once you know how it works.

I am going to show you what I look for when searching for a vendor to cash in on. All you will have to do is follow my lead and you will make money. Will you make money tomorrow? Probably not but you will have the tools to choose the right vendors for your niche market.

Let's get started!

Gravity

The first thing I do is look at the gravity of the vendor. The gravity tells me how many other affiliate marketers are making money with that particular vendor. The higher the number the more popular the vendor. Most affiliate marketers, especially newbies, will use a vendor with a high gravity. I don't because I feel the market is saturated and will be really hard to make any money. I will look for vendors with a gravity between 100 and 50 because the market has yet to been saturated. By choosing a vendor within this gravity range will give me an upper hand over other affiliate marketers.

Commission

After I have found the vendor within my gravity range I will check the commission rate. I want to make money, right? I will look at the Avg %/Sale for my commission rate. The rate I am looking for is somewhere between $49 and $29. I want to make sure I make enough commission for my efforts. I could choose a smaller commission but I would have to work harder to sale a lot of product. Time is an essence so, I don't
have time to mess with the smaller commissions and I really don't want to work any harder than I have too.

Referral Sales

The next factor in my decision making for a vendor is the Referral Sales or %refd. This tells me the percentage of sales that other affiliate marketers are referring. I select vendors that have a range between 50% to 100% because I want to make sure I am going to make a sale. I could choose a lower percentage rate but the chances of me making money are very slim.

The 3 factors above are how I determine a vendor and so far it has worked for me. Other affiliate marketers have their own way of choosing a vendor but this technique has worked for me so I am not ready to get rid of something that isn't broken. Remember, even though I say this works for me it may not work for you but it doesn't hurt to try when it's free, right. I wish you all great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter