K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

Why Can't I Get My Landing Page To Rank At The Top?

Affiliate home based business for moms

Written By Lonnie Niver

Landing Pages
or also know as a squeeze page. They are the marketing pipeline where traffic is sent to. Today, Landing pages are a crucial tool used to building any internet business no matter what the product or services are. But, there is a right and a wrong way to using them and if not used correctly they could hurt the business.

The purpose for using landing pages is to convert visitors into buyers. They provide
valuable information about the product/services and how much money a potential visitor may make. If a visitor can not be converted from the landing page then nothing else will even matter. Meaning that the visitor didn't find what they were looking for.

Most people will use a landing page as a web page. Unless you have created your own landing page this would be considered the wrong way of using a landing page. The problem is that if a online business creates a landing page for their affiliate program, how many landing pages would you say is on the internet. For one online business there could be thousands of the same landing page on the internet. Search Engines don't like duplication so, they won't bother crawling the site to give it ranking. Search Engines like fresh content to offer the surfers.

I use a landing page as an informational page that is linked from my blog or article. I created a blog that I update just about everyday. I keep fresh new content on the blog so the search engines will crawl my site in hopes to rank my blog at the top. Same thing with articles, as I write an article I place a link to the landing page at the
bottom of the article. When someone reads my article the link is offered.

The next time you are using a landing page type in keywords for the landing page on a search engine and see how many other people are using the same landing page. If they are on top they won't stay there long. You can and will get better results if you take the time to create a blog and/or article with a landing page link. You can even make the have similar information as the landing page and add the link as an opportunity for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter