K5j9PnqdDK6eMPHCnDaeLf0g70A Affiliate Home Business For Moms - Helping Stay at home moms be healthy and being wealthy! What better way of getting paid to be healthy in your own home ~ Lonnie Niver -Phone: 1-810-814-7320 to order product at my price.

Are Your Twitter Posts Getting Read?

Affiliate marketing business moms


Written by Lonnie Niver

Do you ever get the feeling that posting to Twitter is a waist of time because your post
disappears just as fast as it was posted? I know exactly how you feel! I have felt the
same feeling until I fell upon a secret that probably most Twitter members don't know
about. This is not really a secret, it's just not something people come a cross when they first start posting.

What is this secret?

It is called using keywords! WHAT?

I know it sounds crazy but here me out for a second while I explain.

One day I was doing some research on Twitter. Some of things I found I all ready
knew about except for the one thing that mattered, using "KEYWORDS".

You have probably noticed a search box on the right side under all your followers
thumbnails. Well, it isn't there to look pretty! It's there for you to use as a tool to
find your targeted market using keywords. That's right I said targeted market!

I know targeted market is a stuck in the mud because people want to know how to determine their targeted market but just don't seem to get it so, they throw it to the side and forget about it. But if you take time and do a search you will find people who are talking about your particular keyword for your targeted audience. When you add these keywords into your post it will appear under that search. Plus, you can save your keywords to keep track of what's working for your market.

When you think your posts are not being viewed you are probably right if you're not using keywords. But if you take the time and research the keywords for your targeted market you will get tons of traffic to your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter